Asian Institute Technology (AIT) is very pleased to announce you that the applacations for the Scholarship program for the Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) 2013 - 2014 are now open.
The DPP is an Executive Master program jointly organized by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) and the AIT in Vietnam. The program is addressed to development practitioners, Asian and Expatriates, working for national, international, public or private organizations in the Greater Mekong countries (mainly Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam). The program lasts for 2 full-time months and 4 part-time months at place of work form July 2013 to February 2014.
- Phase 1: July 2013 - September 2013 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Phase 2: September 2013 - December 2013 in student's country
- Phase 3: January 2014 in Geneva
The DPP consists of training programs as follows:
The criteria for admission are:
- Professionals with key position in public, private or NGO sectors
- University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience ( or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Employment's letter of commitment
- Proficiency either English, French or Spanish
Introduction workshops of the DPP program will be held in Hochiminh City on January 18, 2013.
For futher information and registration to the workshops, please contact Ms. Lan Anh: email@example.com, 0915 304 555 or Ms. Pham Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0983 43 7728
(from International Cooperation Office)
Page count : :4825
Created : 21-12-2012
Last modify :