|Admission Application Period||01/02/2013 - 30/04||Applications may be subbmitted by mail or in person|
|Sholarship Application Period||02/01/2013 - 18/05||The date and mode of screening follow the individual departments' requirements|
NCNU Foreign Student Sholarship
- The amount of money for different ranks :
- Bachelor's program : The maximum amount of sholarship award per person per month is NTD$7000. The sholarship affords twelve months a year and the maximum of four years .
- Master 's program : The maximum amount of sholarship award per person per month is NTD $13000 . The sholarship affords twelve months a years and the maximum of four years .
- Ph.D . program : The maximum amount of sholarship award per persom per month is NTD $23000 . The sholarship affords twelve months a years and the maximum of four years .
- International students awarded the sholarship also get a general fee waiver for the entire academic year .
- The number of sholarships awarded depends on the budget of that very year . If fund for the sholarship of that very year are exhausted , then no mor applications will be accepted .
|Department / Institute||Bachelor program||Master program||Ph.D.program||Website|
|Department of Foreign Languages and Literature||5||2||www.dfll.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of International Business Studies||3||2||1||www.ibs.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of Economics||2||2||www.econ.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of Banking and Finance||2||www.finance.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering||5||3||2||www.csie.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||4||4||2||www.ee.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Master / Ph.D Program of Communication Engineering , Department of Electrical Engineering||2||1||www.ee.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Department of Applied Chemistry||4||1||www.chem.ncnu.edu.tw|
|Master's Program of Binomedicine and Biomedical Technology , Department of Applied Chemistry||2||www.chem.ncnu.edu.tw|
Page count : :4985
Created : 19-12-2012
Last modify :02-01-2013